In this month's issue
Rasalmal Financial Publishing FZ LLC
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
1. The content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. Specifically, the content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making any particular investment or other decisions. Please speak to an independent adviser before making any investment decisions.
2. Any arrangement made between you and a third party named on this site is at your sole risk and responsibility.
3. We, Rasalmal Financial Publishing FZ LLC (RFP), obtain content from a number of sources and because of the nature of electronic distribution via the World Wide Web, we do not give any warranties in respect of the site.
4. In particular, the site is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis.
5. The information, material and content provided on the site may be changed at any time without notice.
6. Information published on the site is believed to be reliable when posted, but RFP cannot provide an absolute guarantee of the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the site or any content in it.
7. All implied warranties are excluded from these terms to the extent that the law allows. In addition, RFP will not guarantee that the site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that may have contaminating or destructive properties.
8. RFP will not be liable for any damages (including damages for loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from your use or inability to use the site or any content or from any action taken (or not taken) as a result of using the site or any content.
9. Our site may contain links to other Web sites provided by independent third parties ("Third Party Sites"), either framed within our own screens, or unframed, which means you are linked directly to the other party's site. Where possible, we will make clear where such links are being made, though Third Party Sites may be co-branded with the 'MONEYworks' logo or logos 'getyourmoneyworking', 'rasalmal' or 'rasulmal', and so include our trade marks.
10. RFP is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites. Nor are we in any way responsible for transactions concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
11. Notwithstanding what is set out in this section, our liability will not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by our negligence.
12. REMEMBER: Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The value of investments can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the original amount invested. Investment in a currency other than the investor's own base currency will be subject to the movement of foreign exchange rates which may cause an additional favourable or unfavourable change in the value of the investment.
13. Further, interest rates, market conditions, special offers, tax rulings and other investment factors can be sometimes subject to rapid change.
14. The purchasing of financial products has legal implications and it is not possible for us to anticipate every possibility. Therefore, please be sure to take the necessary legal and or professional advice as and when appropriate. Rasalmal Financial Publishing FZ LLC has tried to ensure that only sound, responsible and reputable companies can offer their financial products or services either by advertising or by direct introduction and it or any of its agents, affiliates or representatives shall not be held responsible for any loss howsoever caused to an individual or body corporate.
15. Any published information, whether as printed matter or digital, is meant only for information and is not investment advice. Every individual investor's circumstances are different and should be treated as such.